How it works
- Drives patient engagement with screening for their eye health.
- Visual tool that shows patients you invest in the latest technology.
- Increases your revenue by realising all possible in-clinic testing opportunities.
CertAInty is just the beginning
Pays for itself
Qualifies the need for appropriate in-clinic investigations (VFT, OCT) and ensures accurate referrals.
Clinical reports that make it easy for referring GPs and specialists, and patient reports to support your clinical recommendations and increase patient understanding and loyalty.
Uses what you have
Fits seamlessly into your existing workflow, working with most fundus cameras and connected PCs.
Your patients’ privacy is priority. Eyetelligence Assure is an offline solution, meaning no patient data is ever stored on public servers or in the cloud.
Helping you save sight
Glaucoma detection support in seconds
Glaucoma detection is challenging, even for a specialist. While you never want to miss a true glaucoma patient, you also don’t want to perform visual field tests (VFT) unnecessarily. Eyetelligence Assure allows you to triage patients and identify those who need a VTF.
The AI algorithm is trained not only on the “easy” cases (absolute normal and absolute abnormal), but also on “challenging” cases, such as physiological cupping, localised RNFL defect and disc haemorrhage, as well as with co-existing eye diseases such as pathologic myopia.
Referrable diabetic Retinopathy screening support with grading
Consistent with the RANZCO Screening and Referral Pathway, Eyetelligence Assure grades DR so a clinician can determine whether the patient requires further monitoring or referral. Additionally, the clinical report indicates the level of confidence in the following grades, as per the International Council of Ophthalmology Guidelines for Referrable diabetic Eye Care (2017). (not to be used /not accurate for patients under the age of 40):
- No DR
- Mild non-proliferative DR (NPDR)
- Moderate NPDR
- Severe NPDR
- Proliferative DR
Referrable nAMD screening support
Eyetelligence Assure has been trained to recognise the features of neovascular age-related macular degeneration (nAMD). The results are displayed as either green (no nAMD present) or red (nAMD is present).
It is important to note that Eyetelligence Assure does not detect features of early, intermediate AMD and geographic atrophy AMD.
Clinical & Patient Reports
Eyetelligence Assure has two in-built reports to support your clinical recommendations, both complete with your practice logo.
The clinical or ‘fundus grading report‘ can be viewed on both the capture PC and on a PC connected to the practice intranet using any browser. Results with descriptions are shown in the report, along with a confidence level (where a high % means a higher confidence of a correct grading). If referrable diabetic retinopathy is present, it will provide a grade according to features identified, using theInternational Council of Ophthalmology Guidelines for Referrable diabetic Eye Care (2017). Referring GPs are time-poor; this report tells them everything they need to know at a glance and makes their life easier. This encourages them to send you more patients.
The patient report promotes greater loyalty and provides a value-add take-home report your patient can share with their family. The report supports your recommendations and reminds the patient of follow-up appointments. Some optometrists charge for these reports, others offer them as a value-add.
Driving better outcomes for all.
- Grows practice business and revenue by qualifying all appropriate in-clinic investigations (VFT, OCT) – these additional tests mean the software, in many cases, pays for itself.
- Clinical report makes it clear and easy for referring GPs, encouraging them to send you more patients.
- Standardises disease screening process, regardless of your practice setting, staff experience, or equipment.
- Shows junior staff and graduates that you are investing in a support tool that helps them be confident and grow as a clinician.
- As an offline solution, no patient data is stored on public servers or in the cloud, ensuring total confidentiality.
- Reduces risks of missing diagnosis and identifies cases that may require further investigation.
- Educates patients – generates patient reports and images to support your clinical recommendations.
- Provides that extra reassurance.
- Promotes understanding and rapport with optometrist in the consultation.
- Printable patient reports increase service satisfaction and helps patients to better understand your clinical recommendations.
- Patients are assured by investments in the latest technology for their benefit.
- Increases loyalty and encourages more regular appointments.