See with Certainty with Eyetelligence
Developed to support clinical decision making, Eyetelligence Assure software uses the latest AI technology to analyse retinal images for features of glaucoma, referrable diabetic retinopathy, and neovascular AMD.
Helping you help your patients
- Advanced AI analyses patient retinal images and draws your attention to where it’s needed.
- A visual tool that helps patients more easily understand the need for additional tests.
- The latest retinal technology, demonstrating an invested level of patient care.
Help patients understand the need for additional tests
Often the retinal image alone doesn’t provide you the clinical information you need. The traffic light results make it easier to explain to your patients why further investigation and additional billable tests are required. In many cases, the increased scans and visual field tests prompted as a result of Eyetelligence Assure cover the monthly cost of the software in just one week.
Clinical and patient reports, complete with your logo
Clinical reports make it easy to send information back to GPs that refer patients for diabetic retinopathy. The take-home or emailed patient report helps to build loyalty and understanding of value in a consult and prompts the need to follow up with a next appointment. Both reports come complete with your company logo.
Trained using 200,000 images and peer reviewed
Eyetelligence Assure’s AI models have been peer-reviewed and published in ophthalmology journals[link]. The platform was trained to analyse retinal images for features of the three major retinal diseases using 200,000 retinal scans, labelled by a panel of sub-specialist ophthalmologists. We have partnered with world-leading research organisations to validate the software
Secure offline solution that works with most fundus cameras
The software is downloaded onto a PC connected to any type of compatible fundus/OCT camera, making full use of the equipment you already have. The software is completely offline, which ensures complete patient data privacy. Easy to use and understand, it’s suitable for all staff members to operate. And we offer a full installation and set-up service if required.
“Good for patient interaction and reassurance, adds value to retinal imaging and useful at times to justify further OCT assessment and visual field testing.”
“It’s sensational, so easy to use with instantaneous results. We have used it on most of our patients, we are a high pathology clinic and it’s great to have this added support.”
“It is a great clinical tool that aides in a quality discussion with patients.”
“It has helped for glaucoma especially for low or normal pressure where OCT can flag it poorly for a suspicious disc but Assure can provide that extra certainty to flag it clear.”
“It helped us increase our retinal photos. It’s that extra bit of assurance - extra attention to cupping and optic nerve - that bit of pizazz that you have this program to show you’re checking. It just gives me that extra reassurance on those borderline cases.”
“The value of having program is regular referrals from GPs for diabetic retinopathy screening. If we can accompany the letter with a report, it will look far more impressive and would potentially drive more referrals in the future as the GP will have something on file for the patient.”
“In private practice I can see that I wouldn’t be without it. The patient and clinical reports for GP, and if it makes us check again the odd case then it’s worth it, and in a practice with no OCT its almost double the value.”
“It gives me more information and therefore confidence when discussing a patients eye health.”
Approved and supported by the best
Driving better outcomes for all.
- Grows practice business and revenue by qualifying all appropriate in-clinic investigations (VFT, OCT) – these additional tests mean the software, in many cases, pays for itself.
- Clinical report makes it clear and easy for referring GPs, encouraging them to send you more patients.
- Standardises disease screening process, regardless of your practice setting, staff experience, or equipment.
- Shows junior staff and graduates that you are investing in a support tool that helps them be confident and grow as a clinician.
- As an offline solution, no patient data is stored on public servers or in the cloud, ensuring total confidentiality.
- Reduces risks of missing diagnosis and identifies cases that may require further investigation.
- Educates patients – generates patient reports and images to support your clinical recommendations.
- Provides that extra reassurance.
- Promotes understanding and rapport with optometrist in the consultation.
- Printable patient reports increase service satisfaction and helps patients to better understand your clinical recommendations.
- Patients are assured by investments in the latest technology for their benefit.
- Increases loyalty and encourages more regular appointments.
Read about our latest updates and exciting product developments.
US Investors Back Australian Innovation with US$12m – Using AI to Detect and Prevent Disease through Eye Scans
Melbourne, Australia, 15 MAY 2023 – New York-based healthtech company creation platform Ascertain is investing US$12 (A$18) million in Eyetelligence, a Melbourne-based healthtech company which uses advanced artificial intelligence (AI) technology and retinal imaging to screen for eye and systemic diseases.
Australian First: TGA Approved AI Platform for Optometry
Mivision editor, Melanie Kell, interviews Professor Harry Weisinger on the announcement of the new Eyetelligence clinical decision-support software.
Professor He Awarded Major MRFF Grant
Eyetelligence’s CMO, Professor He, was awarded a $5M grant by MRFF to lead development of an integrated AI eye screening system for use in primary care settings. Eyetelligence named as exclusive technical and commercial partner.